CALLING FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
What better place to create your next development project than this R3 – Medium Density property located in the very heart of Austral. Situated directly opposite the local Austral Public School and adjacent to the proposed Austral Neighbourhood Centre, the current and future amenity of this site is outstanding.
Within walking distance from the property (on the corner of Edmondson Avenue and Tenth Avenue) are the existing post office, specialty shops, IGA and the local Sweet n Savoury Cafe. The Austral Bowling Club is a short 500-metre stroll from the site. The Indicative Layout Plan for Austral also indicates that the property will have excellent future amenity to the proposed retail core, community centre and open space passive recreation grounds at the rear of Austral Public School.
Key Features of the land parcel include:
• 1612m2 of level land
• 20.11 metre (approximately) frontage to Edmondson Avenue and 80.16 metre (approximately) property length
• R3 – Medium density residential zoning
• Positioning directly opposite Austral Public School
• Close proximity to a range of amenities including local shops, public transport and the Austral Bowling Club
• Situated on the proposed main transit boulevard of Edmondson Avenue
The property also includes a comfortable, refurbished 3 – Bedroom home inclusive of the following features:
• Lounge and living room area with floorboards on entry to the home
• 2 bedrooms at the front of the home (with built-in robes) and an additional bedroom towards the rear of the home
• Renovated bathroom inclusive of a freestanding bath, shower and toilet
• Renovated kitchen including a gas stove and electric oven
• Sunny dining room which opens on to a large deck/entertaining area at the rear of the home
• Powder room with toilet
• Internal laundry
• Fully fenced yard area
• 7 metre x 9 metre, 3 car garage and car port towards the back boundary of the property
• Ducted air conditioning system
The State Environmental Planning Policy (Sydney Region Growth Centres) 2006: Liverpool Growth Centres Precinct Plan (Appendix 8) makes provision for a number of development options for land with R3 zoning (STCA) including:
• Home-based childcare and Centre-based childcare facilities
• Neighbourhood Shops
• Dwelling houses and Residential flat buildings
Future proposed upgrades of Edmondson Avenue will ensure that the property benefits from the improved public transport system along this major bus route. An existing bus stop is located directly outside the property with Leppington Train Station and the proposed Leppington Town Centre a mere 2 kilometres south of the property. The property is well connected to the local neighbourhoods of North Austral and South Austral (via Edmondson Avenue) as well as having easy access to the M5 and M7 motorways and the Western Sydney Badgerys Creek Airport.
With limited R3 sites within the Austral precinct this rare opportunity will not last long. Secure this premium development or investment site and be a part of the exciting Western Sydney Growth Area. Call today.